About Me

My photo
I like good food and I can not lie. I also like saving money and rattling those pots and pans. Mostly, nobody gets hurt.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Biggest Fathlete Week 5: Getting Out of My Head


So we're here at about the month mark of the Biggest Fathlete Weight Loss Challenge and Test of Iron Will Without The Dog Sled, and I'm happy to report that as of last Thursday, I had lost seven pounds! Whee-hoo! That was toward the end of Week Four, so I think I might start moving Fathlete Reveal Day to Thursdays, which is when I meet with Victor the Trainer for my weekly beating/weigh-in.


Yeah, it's settled. From now on, the official FathleteFoto (trademark pending) will come on Thursdays. Anyway, here's the new photo. You can see a tiny peek of tummy that doesn't make me want to hurl. And that's some progress, y'all!

No comments: