About Me

My photo
I like good food and I can not lie. I also like saving money and rattling those pots and pans. Mostly, nobody gets hurt.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Fathlete Freaks Out

So it's five days before the Marathon of the Palm Beaches, and two days after an awesome 8-mile run on Miami Beach. So imagine my surprise when I strapped on the shoes to take a little four-mile jaunt around the perimeter of my gym....and my shins were on fire.

I guess it could be a stretching issue, so I've been stretching the mess out of that thing since I've been home...hold on....sorry....my cat just did that thing where she scampers in like the Feds are after her.

But I'm a little worried. I gotta go eight miles on Sunday and I couldn't get through two this morning. I'm gonna be taking it easy - I'm gonna go spinning tomorrow and stretch my legs out alot.

Wish me luck.

No comments: