About Me

My photo
I like good food and I can not lie. I also like saving money and rattling those pots and pans. Mostly, nobody gets hurt.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Jet lag

hurts. There was a class at the gym I was thinking about going to 15 minutes ago, which didn't happen, and the next is kickboxing, which I hate when I'm motivated and in the right time zone. And since I'm chronologically confused and sleepy, that would not be pretty. This is the peak of that slippery slope that we on the semi-righteous nutrition path can slide right off. I didn't work out yesterday, and it would be so easy to say "I don't want to go today" and then say "I don't want to go tomorrow" and then "I sure do like this cheese."

And I sure do like the cheese. But I need to get up off my butt. After this episode of "Law and Order."

No comments: